Make an Appointment
Your First Visit
To help provide us with information before your first visit, please download the patient information forms and bring them to your first visit or complete the online forms.
You will be provided with a schedule of fees prior to your first consultation.
- You will need a referral from your GP to come and see me so do this first.
- For an obstetric appointment, you can bring your referral with you the day of your appointment.
- For a gynaecology appointment, ensure either you or your GP send your referral and any relevant tests through to me first. This can be done by either faxing to 8361 8877 or scanning and e-mailing to email@example.com
Please make sure you bring…
- Referral letter. If you don’t have one, call the day prior and we will try and arrange a copy from your GP
- Medicare card
- Private health insurance information
- Any recent medications, blood test or ultrasound reports
New consultations can take up to 45 minutes.
- If you are pregnant, it is important for you to book in as soon as possible to ensure your place at Somajiguda.
- I will make every effort to see you at your scheduled appointment time, however appointments may be delayed or reschedule if I need to attend another patient in hospital or perform a delivery.
- My staff will attempt to notify you of any appointment delays or changes.
- I ask for your understanding and flexibility and ask you to allow sufficient time to accommodate any unexpected delays.